Develop Technology based Curriculum for Kids & Teens!
Since 1982, kids have been coming to Emagination for a summer camp experience like no other. With our core Computer Camp program offering 26 tech workshops, plus two specialty programs for teens – one in game design and one in programming with C# — we offer a great opportunity to put your tech skills to work.
Description: Under the guidance of the Director of Curriculum Development, design and develop an instructor-led classroom curriculum for campers ages 8-17
- Create a 10-day overview with 3 learning objectives daily
- Write or update 15-20 hours of technical instruction adhering to a provided curriculum template
- Bi-monthly meetings held via Skype around your schedule
- Compensation based on experience and paid in full two weeks following approval of final draft
- Eligible for a bonus to be awarded if all deadlines are met ($200-new curriculum/$100-updated curriculum)
- Project Timeline/Deadline:
Draft of Overview and Day 1
1st Draft of Completed 10 Day Curriculum
Hard deadline – Final Draft
Curriculum Developers needed to develop the following NEW Curriculum:
Curriculum Developers needed to REVISE/UPDATE the following Curriculum:
- Experience teaching, tutoring, or explaining computer science, digital media or other related topics
- Familiarity with technical and/or instructional writing