Join Emagination’s Summer Team
Be the key ingredient in achieving our mission to educate, entertain and help develop healthy kids. A summer at Emagination is hard work, fun work and incredibly rewarding.
Check out our brief Working at Camp presentation to learn what it’s like to be part of our team. Or, just read on to learn the basic facts about available jobs, locations and dates.
Benefits at a Glance
- Be part of a team that makes a positive impact in the lives of kids
- Spend the summer near Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta or New York City
- Get free housing and meals plus a salary
- Get high quality training in teaching, team building, child behavior and time management
- Expand your network of professional contacts and friends
- Add an impressive credential to your resume ( employers know the value of a summer at camp )
- Potentially earn college credit for a paid internship
Summer Jobs in Three Camp Programs – What’s right for you?
Camp Locations – Where do you want to spend your summer?
What Does it Take to Succeed?
- A desire to teach and care for kids
- A passion for technology (if you want to be a Technology Counselor)
- A positive attitude, patience, enthusiasm, flexibility, and a willingness to work hard
- Stamina, because working with kids is challenging and the schedule is rigorous
- Skills that meets the needs of the job description
- Ability to live on-campus
How Does Emagination Support Me?
- Online training modules that help you prepare long before camp begins
- On-campus training the week before camp
- Emagination’s on-campus leadership staff help you be the best you can be
- Emagination’s corporate staff visit all camps during the summer
- We pick you up and drop you off at the airport or other transportation terminals.
The Massachusetts camp has a nurse and the other camps have health supervisors to assist with meds and minor medical issues.
How do I Learn More?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Call toll free 877-248-0206.