Program Applications for Windows
- Teens ages 13 to 17 learn to program using C#–the most popular programming language for creating windows applications. Designed for Microsoft’s .Net Platform, C# combines the power of C++ with the programming ease of Visual Basic.
- Two-week STEM camp where campers learn how to use C# to build a variety of applications for Windows, XML Web services, distributed components, client server applications and much more.
- Campers will learn the basics of programming in C# and how it is used by today’s developers to bring seamless integration into desktop and web applications.
- Campers take home a running windows based program.
Immersive Two-Week Overnight STEM Program – Weekends Included
Start here, go anywhere!
- Teens who want to learn to program windows applications.
- Success in this program requires experience with algebra and a strong desire to code.
Progressive Curriculum – Go At Your Own Pace
- Progressive curriculum allows campers with prior coding experience to expand C# coding skills.
- Less experienced campers learn C# fundamentals then move on to more complex concepts.
- No algebra experience? – get started today at Emagination Computer Camps.
21st Century Life Skills
- Work collaboratively with other campers
- Practice time management
- Develop relationships
- Present ideas and project status to campers and staff
- Learn team building skills
Counselors Lead the Way
Emagination Instructors teach C# coding and oversee camper progress in the development of their final windows application projects. Campers are encouraged to offer creative input and develop relationships with other campers. Completed applications are shared with fellow campers for feedback, testing and debugging.
Daily Recreation and Open Lab Time at Night
- LARPing, dodge ball, capture the flag, kickball, ultimate Frisbee and swimming
- Programming challenges
- Console and network gaming tournaments
The weekend between weeks includes a day of fun on Saturday and rest on Sunday, all included in tuition. On Saturday, campers and counselors team-up for indoor and outdoor games and activities and then stay up late at the Saturday Night Programming Party. Day campers are invited to join the fun on Saturday for camp activities including a sleepover.
STEM Education Opportunity
For teenagers looking to further their technology education, Emagination’s Programming Camp offers the perfect opportunity to develop real world programming skills.
Our programming camp program teaches teens the basics of C# and shows them how to use Microsoft’s most popular dynamic language to build Windows, XML Web services and other client-server applications. With the power of C++, the ease of Visual basic and many Java like features, C# is one of the most powerful programming languages today. Based on the .Net framework from Microsoft, this object oriented language allows users both beginning and advanced to create quick applications that can be used in the real world.
Teens travel to Emagination Programming Camp by car, plane or train from all over America and several foreign countries. We provide Transportation Assistance for overnight campers.
Fairfield University in Fairfield Connecticut
Mercer University in Atlanta Georgia
Lake Forest College in Lake Forest Illinois
Boston College in Newton Centre Massachusetts
Rosemont College in Rosemont/Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania
Space is limited Register Today!
Options for 12 & Under
Not 13, but still want to learn to code?
Check out Emagination Computer Camps which offers exciting coding workshops for campers 8-17 in Scratch, Python and Java plus a lot more!