Join Our Team This Summer
Spend your summer as part of a team striving to educate, entertain and help develop healthy kids. A summer at Emagination is challenging work with incredible opportunities for personal and professional growth. Summer positions include counselors, leadership, information technology, and healthcare opportunities.
Check out our brief presentation about working at camp and being part of our team. Or, just search for available jobs.
Benefits at a Glance
- Be part of a team that makes a positive impact in the lives of kids
- Spend the summer near Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta or New York City
- Earn a weekly salary plus free housing and meals
- Get high quality training in teaching, team building, child behavior and time management
- Expand your network of professional contacts and friends
- Add an impressive credential to your resume ( employers know the value of a summer at camp )
- Potentially earn college credit for a paid internship
What Does it Take to Succeed?
- A desire to teach and care for kids
- A passion for a technology centered program ( whether you have tech skills or not )
- A positive attitude, patience, enthusiasm, flexibility, and a willingness to work hard
- Stamina, because working with kids is challenging and the schedule is rigorous
- Skills that meets the needs of the job description
- Ability to live on-campus
How Does Emagination Support Me?
- Online training modules that help you prepare long before camp begins
- On-campus training the week before camp
- Emagination’s on-campus leadership staff help you be the best you can be
- Emagination’s corporate staff visit all camps during the summer
- We pick you up and drop you off at the airport or other transportation terminals.
The Massachusetts camp has a nurse and the other camp locations have healthcare assistants to assist with meds and minor medical issues.
How do I Learn More?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Call toll free 877-248-0206.